To keep the number of questions that we ask to a minimum, we make certain assumptions as detailed below and must describe your circumstances correctly. These will form the basis of your insurance contract which may be invalid if you do not meet the eligibility criteria stated.
You the Proposer:
- are aged between 18 and 75 and hold a full UK driving licence for more than 6 months
- have been continuously resident in the UK, EU, EEA or Switzerland for the past 12 months. Temporary visitors from Commonwealth Countries and Ex-Pats do not have to adhere to this residency restriction.
- have had no more than 2 accidents, claims or losses in the past 3 years
- have never had an insurance policy cancelled, made void or refused; or had an insurance claim repudiated or declined
- have no more than 11 penalty points on your licence in the past 5 years
- have not been disqualified from driving or had your licence revoked in the past 5 years
- have never been convicted of any criminal offence or have a police enquiry or possible prosecution pending
- are not Unemployed, or have an occupation which is connected to the following trades or professions: Couriers, Entertainment Industry, Fast-food Delivery, Parcel Delivery or a Professional Sports-person